Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd winter league match 28/3/15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

3rd winter league match 28/3/15 Empty
PostSubject: 3rd winter league match 28/3/15   3rd winter league match 28/3/15 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:12 pm

well ten hardy souls turned up for our 3rd of 4 match series to be met but by very blustery conditions on the riddings match pool, i was lucky and drew peg one right by the car park. i had micky davis in peg 2 and dave gordon in peg 3 for company. because of where i was pegged and i could see everyone iwas competing against. what a bunch of liers we have in our club ! lol! everyone who walked past and asked them how they were getting on was met with " no good mate catching only bits! '' i could see em all lol. the wind was a big problem and dave gordon buggered up another pole section when his brolly went over and snapped a pole section. his pole has had more spare parts than triggers broom ! lol! any way below we find the three wise men colin, tony and neil before the off.
3rd winter league match 28/3/15 March12_zpslxxdrfj9
from where i was pegged colins hat looked like a santa's hat but close up it looked like a clowns hat ( bloody villa hat ) lol!
here we find the club olympic moaning champion alfie mobbs even the weather was my fault! lol!

3rd winter league match 28/3/15 March4_zps3xmbjhzw
and next we find mr consistant the rubery rebel mr john goode snr. john always bags a few and once again he didn't let us down.
3rd winter league match 28/3/15 March3_zpsluneo3f5
big pete spent hundreds of pound on new gear over the winter as pictured below. money well spent he blanked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :scratch roll:  lol!
3rd winter league match 28/3/15 March1_zpsyyc1qdrc
never mind pete highley's farm awaits your candle float!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes :lol!
3rd winter league match 28/3/15 March_zpskr9pdp4o
well nuala berrow thinks this is a sexy looking bloke not so sure myself !  scratch  lol!
3rd winter league match 28/3/15 2015-03-28%2009.27.02%202_zpsk1xqqcyn
the man in the next peg to me micky ( the beast ) davis
3rd winter league match 28/3/15 March20_zpsqb5y4bky
next we have davey (the bad temper ) gordon )
3rd winter league match 28/3/15 March22_zpsjusuzo27
well as it turned ou i won the match micky was second and colin third. great day out as per normal and we can do it all agian in two weeks time on the same fishery but a different pool. see you all there for part 4 Very Happy
oh forgot to say neil carried on fishing after the match and caught an 11lb plu s carp! unlucky neil you would have come second if you had caught that an hour earlier lol!
3rd winter league match 28/3/15 March%2033_zpsz4itswzq
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view

3rd winter league match 28/3/15
Page 1 of 1