Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fazeley canal match 27/03/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Empty
PostSubject: fazeley canal match 27/03/10   fazeley canal match 27/03/10 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:19 pm

well the boys and girls of the bromford residence a.c. met up on the club car park at 8am ready for the start of a new season.
things started badly with keith smith buggering up the draw lol! anyway pegs drawn at the second attempt Rolling Eyes off we trudged to our pegs. i drew peg 6 in between dave gordon and neil mcalinden. at first sight i was disappointed with my draw.no features, no over hanging trees,no bulrushes and as it turned out no bloody fish either!!!!!!!!!!!! scratch
dave gordon some how caught 3 perch in the peg next to me and i never saw him catch anything. next match i want his flask contents checked before we start ! lol!
dave gordon in action
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture513
set up, depth plumed, tea drunk it's time for the off. after 20 minutes without a bite i knew i was in trouble as i could see big mac catching to my right and colin to my left bagging up.
colin in action Very Happy
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture514
this was going to be bloody hard work! word got about that paul davis was bagging up (when i say bagging up i mean struggling less than the others lol! )
paul in action
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture516
a couple of pegs up pauls dad micky was also whipping out the skimmers.
micky bagging up!
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture518
inbetween them was mr poole the elder. i think he's a ringer to be honest lol!
john below in the stupid hat lol!
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture519
down the tow path at peg 19 was john ( bagger ) crisp
i was keeping an eye on him as i was told he was a bit of a dark horse. who ever told me was telling fibs lol!
jonny hangs out his pole below lol!
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture520
next to mr crisp in peg 18 was the glamour girl of our club young marie and didn't she do well beating most of then men by miles Very Happy
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture521
in the peg to my left was mr mcalinden the younger. it was like fishing next to an indian restaurant! every time neil fed maggots i was covered in a dust cloud of curry powder! Rolling Eyes i must have stunk like a spicy nan bread lol!
neil almost awake below.
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture522
and below is my old man doing a very bad impression of a fisherman Rolling Eyes lol!
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture523
in peg 3 was mr mobbs he's a damn good peg maker shame about his angling skills lol!
alf (hoody boy) mobbs below Very Happy
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture524
i can't believe how quickly 5 hours passes when your having fun Rolling Eyes big pete below trying to winkle out a few roach.
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture525
well with 5 hours flying past and most members requesting we fish for an extra hour i had to put my foot down, rules is rules whistle blows, match over! Rolling Eyes
below the weigh in takes place, didn't take very long lol!
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture528
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture529
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture532
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture533
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture534
fazeley canal match 27/03/10 Picture531

to be honest the fishing on the day was awful but, lets all say a big well done to paul,micky,colin and mark on being on the money. roll on highley's farm next month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view

fazeley canal match 27/03/10
Page 1 of 1