Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm Empty
PostSubject: 1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm   1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:32 pm

well here we go again folks it's 2015 and the start of a new year for the club.with 3 new members we kicked off the first match of the new season at highley's farm. after setting up and once we were all ready to go we dropped tools stood with heads bowed in a minutes silence to show respect to john cummins who passed away 3 weeks ago. john will never be forgoten and will always be our 21st member, we all miss you john. draw done and i found myself on the other side of the pool, bloody typical didn't bring my trolley and been suffering with flu all week thats all i needed  Rolling Eyes anyway things got worse i was pegged next to peter (warbutons super bread) mcalinden lol! only joking to be fair to the big fella he did catch a few fish didn't stop his chronic flatulence though ! scratch to my right i had gordon and the poole boys. we welcomed new members jim langston and colin hewitt on the day the other lad conky done his back in so he still needs to make his debut.as per normal the highley's fishery water was alive with fish with carp cruising in all pegs.windy millar i mean big pete was in action from the off with the carp taking a liking to his thick sliced double deckers Rolling Eyes anyone to pete's right never had to feed anything all day as the constant flow of thick sliced bread was enough to feed every fish in windermere! Rolling Eyes
there was a breeze on the water but with the sun out it was a pleasant enough day. no idea who was going to win as most pegs were producing.
anyway pictures time. below we find colin horner at the weigh in with pete and yours truely
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 79highl_zpsnnz93cqp
and observed by new man jim
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 78highl_zpsobn04qbh
now look at this stuart caught some fish lol!  well done stuart i new you had it in you mate lol!
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 17highl_zps7fcfqgk9
a cold looking paul davis  didn't do quite a s well as his dad but im sure his time will come.
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 16high_zpswltrqhxj
tony had a strangley quiet day but he'll be there or there abouts at the end.
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 75highl_zpso8s33ukn
me and coilin observe the outcome of the weigh in
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 14highl_zpse8fya857
all goes to show we have some ugly buggers in our club !!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 73highl_zpsk4serwsk
stu and pete get very close ! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 12highl_zpsy5t6kyvk
thumbs up from top man on the day big bad micky, well done mate.
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 70highl_zpskmcrqyzc
dave .g shows the stress of dragging out all them carp lol!
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 80highl_zpsx75wtzt4
pete and gordon do a great job again on the scales, well done fella's we all love ya!  lol!
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 21highl_zpsezajm8ub
the club committee sort out lifes problems Rolling Eyes lol!
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 24highl_zps8xptesvy
stan takes a keen interest in the weigh in
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 49highl_zpsrunrsv8y
introducing our new member jim langston, welcome mate.
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 48highl_zpseuav446s
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 47highl_zpsfgzelaif
well i had high hopes this lad this year, what happend neil ??????????????????????????????? scratch lol!
never mind mate thats ya bad un out of the way.
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 46highl_zpsaivr9hbs
big pete at the scales
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 45highl_zpstwypryfa
feel like a school teacher looking after this lot lol!
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 44highl_zpsuwydneuu
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 42highl_zpsuudgofr6
gordons turn at the scales
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 41highl_zpsfazwrszp
big pete talks tactics with the poole boys before the off Rolling Eyes lol!
1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm 1high_zpsxn2b5zaq
well thats it boys we are off and running again , the club would like to say thank you to new boys jim, colin and conkey for joining us and im sure you will all have fun this coming year. see you all at blythe waters next month, jim have a great holiday mate and we will see you at larford.
thanks john/mark for all the pics  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view

1st bye 18/4/15 at highley's farm
Page 1 of 1