View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: highley's farm 1st bye 16/04/11   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

well the 2011 season got under way with some good weights, nobody blanked at we had great weather. the day started with dave gordon drawing his favourite peg number 1 Very Happy
then followed t.kibble peg 1, j.cummins peg 1, d.preece peg 1, j.goode snr and jnr peg 1 scratch
took a while but penny dropped with mr gordon............ what a wind up lol! lol! lol! lol!
then the real draw took place and mr gordon at last seemed happy drawing peg 14. paul davis won the £10 on the peg draw. plenty of fish comming to the net early on.i could see mr gordon two pegs up to my right catching some good fish and young louis doing the same.as for me i was catching one a chuck but only small stuff on the maggot up in the water.big peter was his normal quiet self up in the top coner catching a few and driving john mad in the next peg ( about time you had him next to you john lol! ) never seen so many bloody candle floats Rolling Eyes
our master scales man in action below, the daft bugger still don't know how many ounces in a pound! scratch

come on baldy show us ya head lol!

john your getting as bad as dave preece, stop talking to them damn fish, NOW!! lol!

bloody hell must be the sun, my old man and dave gordon both happy on the same day! Wink

never mind john we know you tried your best mate! lol!

somebody give alf a hand dragging out all them fish he's caught! Embarassed lol!

posing git!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

don't matter how long you look at those scales gordon the neddle ain't going any higher Very Happy

stop sulking stan you'll do better next time, maybe lol!

yes,yes,yes,yes i know ya beat me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!

come on john boy lets be avin ya! Very Happy

maca seems happy must have caught a few again Rolling Eyes

yes john i know you would have caught a lot more if you hadn't had big pete pegged next to ya Crying or Very sad lol!

looks like ya beat ya dad again mark! Very Happy

smile gordon! lol!

what a good looking chap! lol!

blimey thats a big net micky! Very Happy

you'd think he'd have a smile on his face he's just won! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

mr horners turn to weigh in

smile ya big lump ya just come third! lol!

anyway dave gordon won with an excellent 39-00-00.
well done everyone it was another great day out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view

highley's farm 1st bye 16/04/11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1