Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the riddings 19/06/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

the riddings 19/06/10 Empty
PostSubject: the riddings 19/06/10   the riddings 19/06/10 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:35 pm

well the day started with a drive down the m42 to tamworth for a match at the riddings crucian pool. after some of the lads finished a hearty breakfast at the fishery cafe the draw was made. i drew peg 1 and had tony kibble for company to my left and goats and sheep to my right Rolling Eyes
note tony removing fish from his flask better keep an eye on him lol!
the riddings 19/06/10 Riddings-2
the star names in our club (dave preece & alfie mobbs ) talk tactics before the off, didn't do em a lot of bloody good , did it lol!
the riddings 19/06/10 Riddings2-1

the match starts at 10 am and i start catching small tench and carp from the off on corn over liquidised bread. it's bloody cold in this corner while nigel and dave gordon are sun bathing on the other bank Crying or Very sad
nice on this side in the sun Rolling Eyes
the riddings 19/06/10 Riddings3-1
things going quite well for me for the first couple of hours as i'm catching well under the tree facing me. as the day goes on i notice that mr kimble is starting to put together a nice bag of fish, his seem to be a better stamp than the ones i'm catching.5 hours flys by and i blow the whistle and it's time for the weigh in.
peter and mark doing their normal good work at the weigh in with our super sized weigh sling scratch
the riddings 19/06/10 Riddings6
look closely and you will see the jap sniper (john poole ) hiding in the bulrushes lol!
the riddings 19/06/10 Riddings5
this is a rare sight....................nigel smiling lol!
the riddings 19/06/10 Riddings1-1

maca needs help to haul out his monster catch, never mind neil Embarassed Very Happy
the riddings 19/06/10 Riddings8
simon cooper looks on as the lads struggle to get all his fish in the weigh sling Wink
the riddings 19/06/10 Riddings7

oi young lady your supposed to be fishing not posing on the bank and looking smug cuz youv'e beat most of the men , again scratch
well done marie Very Happy
the riddings 19/06/10 Riddings9
the weigh in complete and as i thought tony kimble wins the match in style with myself and micky davis equal second.
my old man wins the vetrans trophy with alfie a close second, john cummings you were robbed mate lol!
just before i finish this report a special mention for david preece who is trying his hardest to win the wooden spoon, half way there now dave and it's looking good lol!
well done everybody looking forward to july on the cut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view

the riddings 19/06/10
Page 1 of 1