Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barra boy
Mega Mouth
Mega Mouth

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale Empty
PostSubject: Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale   Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:09 pm

Well went again last sunday, like i need more tackle scratch
Brought a 12/14ft float rod(dragon carp) a tenner Rolling Eyes Its ok without the dolly section in, but a tad top heavy with it, might use it once a year Very Happy
Copped a fly reel(also Dragon carp) £10, supposed to be ambidextrous Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes oh no, right hand wind and couldn't swap it over. Actually a good reel in areospace grade ally with spare spool, ebayed it £25 Very Happy Very Happy . Got some freebies, caps, bags, magazines etc. Brought some quick release doobrey thingys, for nets etc lol! .A few beers and a few more on the way home Very Happy .
If any of you guys ever seek out big buys, take a look and come down next year. Some really good deals but obviously on the smaller items its not so clever.
Four of us went. One guy picked up a damn good trolley for, yup a tenner, chest waders £25 and a decent rod pod for £24 and a good quality padded ajustable chair for £40
Sets of decent(not cheapo cr#p) remote bite alarm sets to be had. Set of 3 optonics £50.There were 3 remote alarm sets to be had for £25. Stacks of end of line reels at silly prices as well.
Plenty of names there from both match and carp fishing, seminars and instructionals.
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale   Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 6:00 pm

sounds like a good show mate, wish i had as much money as you to waste on fishing gear! bloody rich suverners. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view
Barra boy
Mega Mouth
Mega Mouth

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale   Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:11 pm

keith wrote:
sounds like a good show mate, wish i had as much money as you to waste on fishing gear! bloody rich suverners. lol!
I know, never mind lol!
I must have splashed out at least Thirty quid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Very Happy
Keith, it's a day out, a few beers and then a few more, that's about it really.
A damn good show if you are looking for big buys though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale   Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Surrey's The Big One angling show/sale
Page 1 of 1