Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no more pre match meetings!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

no more pre match meetings! Empty
PostSubject: no more pre match meetings!   no more pre match meetings! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:57 am

it was decided at last nights meeting that pre match meetings will not take place anymore. reason being that only 6 members bothered to turn up last night! to be honest i am getting a bit fed up with arranging instructions/ rules / directions etc for the up coming matches. when i get to matches on saturday morning first things i asked is " how many keep nets, what baits are banned etc" so from now on i will post fishery rules on this site and facebook prior to each match along with meeting places i.e. club car park, fishery etc. any problems then you will have to get in touch with me. my self dave gordon and john poole will still be in club most weds before matches so if you want to come along and pay subs etc we will be there to take your cash.while on the subject those still owing subs have till august match to pay them in full. from now on the only meeting will be the a.g.m. thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view

no more pre match meetings!
Page 1 of 1