Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Empty
PostSubject: 3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes   3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:20 am

well me and the lads headed out to darkest worcestershire for a day out at larford lakes near stourport on severn.we had booked the grass bank side of the match lake and after weather reports earlier in the week telling us it would be 80 degrees we were just a little upset to see it blowing a gale right down the lake! Rolling Eyes the other thing that would be against us was the carp were spawning going crazy in their little hoar houses made from bulrushes.
micky davis started to complain because he only had a small brothel to fish at lol!
well i got off to a good start hooking a near double figure carp and just as i was about to land it my top tree sections cracked in 4 different places Crying or Very sad eneded up pulling the carp in by hand half expecting the hook to pull and ending up with a pole float embeded in my head! anyway i landed it thank god. typical we were fishing a maver sponsored fishery and one of their carp destroys my maver pole! Embarassed to my left i could see john poole catching one a chuck while dave gordon and alfie mobbs were catching one another Rolling Eyes to my right colin was dragging in quite a few f1's as was neil who i was fishing against in the singles k.o.
below we find mr preece who some how has made his way into the semi finals of the pairs after yesterdays performance, well done david lol!
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar_zpsk7afdknl
next we find mr poole snr who murdered the competition toady catching double what the second placed angler caught. well done john 58lb plus was a great catch on the day with the fish having other things on their minds Rolling Eyes
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar1_zpsqeaijg43
nice to see mr kibble back on form today coming third on the day with good net of f1's
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar2_zpsklqqgftf
i think gordons turned to islam , praying for the scales to go higher lol!
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar3_zps8vw3gzz8
stop sulking dave you can't win em all, oh and alfie said stop casting into his peg will ya! lol!
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar4_zpsam8mymho
one of our star men grumpy mobbs about to weigh in  lol!
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar5_zps0qivkshr
micky with his little hoar house behind him lol!
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar7_zpsp66gvcfx
colin's piles playing him up again by the look on his face lol!
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar9_zpshxclii48
my turn lets get em weighed quick and move on Embarassed
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar8_zpsugi6t2im
my doubles partner caught a few as always and saw us into the semi's well done john. Very Happy
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar10_zpsohq4eplx
this git knocked me out of the singles, well done neil, "SPIT" lol! lol!
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar11_zpsiwlh3n5i
mark poole seems to be reborn this year and is well placed in the aggregate table
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar12_zpsfazrn80z
stuart dangled his maggot well today and put a few on the scales Very Happy
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar13_zpsdpmaikxz
gordon had a great day well done mate Very Happy
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar14_zpsp2crl3qe
another lad back on form well done paul.
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar15_zpssrh03ymy
don't mess with our scalesman or he'll sit on ya lol! lol! lol! well done peter
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar16_zps9rhpeqwq
stan the man wasn't coming but turned up anyway Rolling Eyes well done stan lol!
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar17_zpshgxarlnx
jim langston back from holiday on a trawler netting fish around the norweigian fjords and back with a bang just edging out tony kibble for second place, well done jim.
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar18_zpshi6cwmzy
tony's brother in law bob came along as a guest and won the match with 68lb plus but as a guest it didn't count. well done though bob great catch mate.
3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes Lar19_zpsszeiuncf
well thats another one out of the way. thanks again john for the pictures and ill see you all at barston lakes in 3 weeks time for round 4 of the aggregate league.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view

3rd bye 6/6/15 at larford lakes
Page 1 of 1