Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all members please read, this is important.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

all members please read, this is important. Empty
PostSubject: all members please read, this is important.   all members please read, this is important. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:36 pm

just been on the phone to peter jackson at fisherwick fisheries. they have a problem on the match pool as carp have been spotted with sores and reported to the E.A. the pool has been closed on the advice of the E.A. peter told me they are waiting for results on carp that have been taken out of pool. the pool may be re-open next week there again it might not be is all he could tell me! he offered to transfer us onto the streams pool to which i replied my members will not be happy with that! he has apologised for the inconvenience and offered us a full refund if we do not want to fish the streams. please reply and let me know what you think ?  as we only have just over a week til match. do we fish the streams if matchpool is closed ? or do i go all the way up there to get our money back? let me know as soon as possible please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view
mickyd50
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: all members please read, this is important.   all members please read, this is important. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:14 pm

money back keith there was only four good pegs on that pool
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

PostSubject: Re: all members please read, this is important.   all members please read, this is important. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:13 pm

i think what i'll do is give it until saturday, if pool is still closed i'll have to call round and find an alternative as it will need to be in place by next weds meeting.
Back to top Go down
tony kibble
Chatter box
Chatter box

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: all members please read, this is important.   all members please read, this is important. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi Keith, I tend to agree with Micky the streams pool wasn't any good. We should cancel and I think to save yourself a long journey up there to get the money back just cancel it now and ask them to send you a cheque for the booking.

We could perhaps look at Lanny's or the Riddings to re-book the match for the 24th or Packington.

I don't mind ringing round if it helps Keith.

Tony
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

PostSubject: Re: all members please read, this is important.   all members please read, this is important. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:26 pm

leave it til sat morning tony . if pool is still closed then i'll cancel match get them to send money back to me and re-book another venue.
you can check availabilty if you like on other waters. thanks.
Back to top Go down
tony kibble
Chatter box
Chatter box

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: all members please read, this is important.   all members please read, this is important. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Hi Keith, I have rang The Riddings, Packington, Meadowlands, Bonehill and Alvechurch fisheries but they are all booked. Tried to ring Lannys but the phone goes to voicemail.

Spoken to Lavender Hall who can get 20 pegs on Dragon Pool on 24th if we are interested at £7.00 a peg.

Telephone number 01676 530299.

Tony
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

PostSubject: Re: all members please read, this is important.   all members please read, this is important. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:38 pm

ok thanks tony, i'll try one or 2 other fisheries before i say yes to lavender hall as i would like to keep peg payments under 7 pounds if possible as fisherwick was only 4 pound per peg. thanks again tony.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all members please read, this is important.   all members please read, this is important. Empty

Back to top Go down

all members please read, this is important.
Page 1 of 1