Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 matches all booked!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

2012 matches all booked! Empty
PostSubject: 2012 matches all booked!   2012 matches all booked! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:10 pm

having taken advice from people i talk to on fishing forums and having heard what alf and tony told me about highley's farm water level problems i have decided not to book highley's this year as one of our main matches. i have instead booked a match at lavender hall.
having talked with debbie the boss at the fishery she has given us the oak pool , the whole pool which has 30 pegs on it ,as ben's and dragon pools would have been a bit tight to fit everyone in in comfort.
also i have spent hours on the net and phone trying to find 2 local rivers without much joy. i have booked the river anker at bolehall. having spoken to john williams at the b.a.a he advised me not to book the river mease for a match due to it's tiny size and would have struggled to get 20 pegs in. i also spoke to nigel haary the boss at barston about booking the river blythe and he also thinks we'd struggle to get 20 decent pegs in. i had no reply to emails or phone calls to mythe farm the stertch of the anker with king dicks hole in it so thats out!i have therefore decided to book a canal match to keep everyone happy. remember we are already fishing 7 pools in our club matches plus opens. i have booked the canal at bodymore heath from cheatles farm bridge below the dog and doublet pub down to kingsbury swivel which gives us about a mile of cut to fish. click club matches 2012 for more info on these venues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view
tony kibble
Chatter box
Chatter box

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 2012 matches all booked!   2012 matches all booked! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:03 pm

that sounds good to me keith. That stretch of canal is quite good!
Back to top Go down
gordon chester
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 matches all booked!   2012 matches all booked! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:01 pm

hi keith thanks for your hard work this season ,never mind the let downs on the places you tryed to get for mthe coming season im sure everyone will be fine and will all fish them anyway,see you friday.
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: 2012 matches all booked!   2012 matches all booked! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:46 pm

thanks gordon. where you going friday?
THE PRESENTATION IS ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! scratch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 matches all booked!   2012 matches all booked! Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 matches all booked!
Page 1 of 1