Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2020 coach trips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

2020 coach trips  Empty
PostSubject: 2020 coach trips    2020 coach trips  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 7:03 pm

2020 coach trips !
ok I've given club members enough time to book their seats. now open to all. 3 trips this year, sat 27/6/20 we will be off too Worcester. leaveing Bromford residents club 8am. fishermen fishing at cob house fishery none fishermen dropped in Worcester city centre for a good 8 hours to do what ever floats your boat, have good drink, have a meal, go sight seeing shop till you drop it's up to you. after that none fishermen picked up and we will all stop off for a drink at the new inn clains, Worcester returning home at 9pm. a great day for all for only £12 per seat it would cost you that for a taxi to town! so get your names down just message me or see me in the residents club sunday lunch time.
second trip to Bridgnorth sat 25/7/20 again leaving club car park 8am. fishermen fishing aston eyre fishery. none fishermen dropped in Bridgnorth town centre for about 8 hours, take a trip on a steam train , try the cliff railway, loads of shops and pubs plus a market on Saturdays. we will all be stopping of for a drink together at a pub still to be sorted. a great day out for all. again only £12 per seat. let me know if you want to come. returning again for 9pm.
third and final trip we are off to Gloucester quays sat 19/9/20. no fishermen on this trip . again 8am at club car park. all off us will be dropped outside Gloucester quays designer shopping outlet. sorry lads but we will have to walk through the shops with the women to reach gloucester docks lol. weatherspoons pub on the dock for breakfast then off around the town , try the turks head micro pub great experience. visit Gloucester cathedral were they shot most of the harry potter films, again loads of shops, pubs and sights to see. again only £12 .again returning for 9pm. oh forgot to say this will be a shit shirt day !!!!!!!!!!!!! only awful shirts allowed to be worn on this day out lol. message me to book your seat. looking foraward to these trips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view

2020 coach trips
Page 1 of 1