Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good luck tomorrow jim langston

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

good luck tomorrow jim langston Empty
PostSubject: good luck tomorrow jim langston   good luck tomorrow jim langston EmptyTue May 01, 2018 3:54 pm

from all the gang good luck with the op tomorrow jim and we all  wish you a speedy recovery. see you lakeside soon mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view
jimbo25
Don't Shut up
Don't Shut up

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2015-02-06

PostSubject: Re: good luck tomorrow jim langston   good luck tomorrow jim langston EmptyTue May 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Cheers all for your good wishes. I'll let you know as soon as I can how it all went. Thanks again everybody
Back to top Go down
jimbo25
Don't Shut up
Don't Shut up

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2015-02-06

PostSubject: Re: good luck tomorrow jim langston   good luck tomorrow jim langston EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Hi guys, just an update for everybody. The op didn't go ahead. Some background for you .I have had a bowel/bladder problem for 12 months and after countless misdiagnosis they eventually found the problem ( after 6 months!). Part of my bowel is diseased and a "growth" (known as a fisula) had attached itself from my bowel to my bladder, so now my bowel and bladder are attached. The operation was to remove the diseased part of the bowel and rejoin, get rid of the fisula and repair the hole in the bladder where the connection had occurred. I went down to theatre and was put under ready for the operation. The first thing they did was to go into the bladder and that's where we had the issue. When they went in they found an "abnormality" as they described it (tumour to you and me). They have taken a biopsy and we'll know the results in approximately 2 weeks time. Dependant on the results is how we progress, and they say things can't get much worse!! Thanks for all your best wishes and i'll let you know more about this gruesome saga when the results are in. Cheers all
Keith can you paste this on to facebook for me please. It's lovely tea-time reading Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: good luck tomorrow jim langston   good luck tomorrow jim langston EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:26 pm

bloody hell jim, so sorry to hear your bad news mate. fingers crossed they can sort you out as soon as possible. look after yourself mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good luck tomorrow jim langston   good luck tomorrow jim langston Empty

Back to top Go down

good luck tomorrow jim langston
Page 1 of 1