Raven Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Angling Club

fishing club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

laying down the law!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keith
Admin
Admin
keith

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-11-10

laying down the law! Empty
PostSubject: laying down the law!   laying down the law! EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:42 pm

it's the first aggregate match of the season this saturday and as all of you members know we always fish to fishery rules!
this saturday : 2 keepnets one for silvers one for carp. both nets must be laid out dry behind your peg until 10 minutes before we start.no floating baits. barbless hooks only. no bloodworm/joker or wasp grub. you can use any pellet you want on your hook but you can "ONLY USE FISHERIES OWN FEED PELLETS"   this includes the pellets you squeeze around your feeders. anyone breaking theses rules including using your own feed pellets will not be weighed in!! if you don't want to buy fishery feed pellets at 3.50 per kilo use something else, you have been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=view
mickyd50
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-12-02

laying down the law! Empty
PostSubject: Re: laying down the law!   laying down the law! EmptySun May 14, 2017 7:31 am

singles knockout because of a clash of dates i will not fish this years annual this is a singles knockout venue so i will not be in this years 2017 singles knockout it would not be fair so keith should get a bye at bonehill mill the first knockout venue i want this made official-mick davis
Back to top Go down

laying down the law!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raven Angling Club :: Match Results :: Club News :: Club news-
Jump to: